PRIVATE PIANO LESSONS | STUDIO POLICY | JANUARY 2016
- 90 minutes $112.50
- 60 minutes $75.00
- 45 minutes $60.00
- 30 minutes $40.00
- Travel Fee $25.00
*Travel fee is per lesson. For example, a 60 minute lesson in your home is $100.
- Tuition is billed monthly (not per lesson)
- Invoices for the following month will sent via email, and are due by cash or check on the first lesson of the month
- Teacher Cancellation- The student will be credited the full amount of their lesson, which will appear on the following months invoice.
- Student Cancellation- 24 hours notice is required for partial payment credit. If you fail to give notice prior to 24 hours before your lesson, you will not be refunded (with the exception of sudden illness or family emergencies).
- The credit amount will be equal to the student’s lesson fee, less a $20 flat fee.
- A makeup lesson is unlikely, but will be considered on a case-by-case, best efforts basis.
- If the student cancels lessons frequently, beyond the occasional sickness or family vacation, their spot may be given away to another student.
- Early notification of cancellation is very much appreciated.
This policy is designed to promote the student's success, as commitment to attending your lessons is vital for progress. Additionally, please understand that the tuition you pay reserves an exclusive weekly time in my schedule for your child. I arrange childcare and other piano students lessons strategically in order to honor this commitment.
I recommend skill based practice rather than time based. Practice is mandatory and is the single most important aspect to your child’s progress, weekly lessons alone will not be enough. I will give written and verbal instructions for each weeks practice, and work with both the parents and student to help make practice a reality.